Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Recovery is going well

Clark just started eating like a ravenous beast last night!!  Clark hadn't had a huge appetite ever since we brought him home, a little over a week ago.  Well that changed last night for some reason.  Instead of picking at his food... he devoured it!!  He was acting hungry earlier this evening and so I gave him 1 3/4 cup of kibble.  He continued to lick at his bowl, so I gave him another cup of food, he finished that in record time too!  That's all he's having tonight, but we can start increasing the amount of food he receives.

Oh, if you are interested in what he's been eating, it is: Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul - very wholesome!!  This is the best kibble I've ever fed my pets, and ... it's only about $1.00 per pound!  I've never seen a wholesome kibble sold for that price. My dogs both love it too!! Thanks to Rachel for the recommendation, I've been feeding my dogs this, since the day after we met!

No comments:

Post a Comment