Today I took out a bag of cold smoked bones from the freezer, and put them on the kitchen counter to thaw. All three dogs have been running through the house at different times throughout the day. Well, at approximately 6 p.m. this evening, I see Clark trotting around the house with a small smoked femur bone in his mouth!! He was proudly prancing from one room to another. What else could we do, but laugh?? What a bold dog he is to steal right off the kitchen counter!
He isn't possessive of his bones, so I was able to take it from him, at which time, he bolted into the living room and hurled himself into his crate, awaiting his prize!!! I've never seen a dog eat an entire smoked bone, before we had Clark in our home. So, I'll let him eat this entire bone too. He had NO ill effects from eating the last bone. You should see how happy he is, you'd think he killed the darn thing himself!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment